Friday 7 November 2008

Where the Czech prize

I'm supposed to be writing a book, but I'm finding all sorts of ways to distract myself from it. One of them was to go back and count who had solved the most Where the Czech...? challenges over the last year-and-a-bit.

If I counted correctly, Mike Svec has solved 13, Michael and Jay have both solved 10 and SansIcarus is next with a respectable 7. Alsch, Ester, and Esigodini have all solved two or three each and there are quite a few people who have chimed in with one.

I've decided to offer a modest prize for the first person to solve 20 Where the Czechs correctly. Either a Poets Corner Hostel t-shirt or an Olomouc Hockey Club scarf, posted anywhere in the world.

Last week's point is still up for grabs.

In other competitive news, something I wrote has been nominated in the Itinerary with Intellect category of the 2008 Igougo.com awards, and anyone who has an Igougo account is entitled to vote here. Voting closes in a week or so.

Cheers, captain oddsocks

1 comment:

Captain Oddsocks said...

Counting Děčín for #64, that's 14 for Mike now...